- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
How to Style
Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply someto your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
Applyto your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the moulding cream into the roots before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. For messier spikes, use a generous amount of moulding cream while twisting your hair in different directions.
Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Applyto your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.